Reminder: JackTrip Foundation Equipment Grant: Due September 1

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sarah Weaver

未读,
2021年8月27日 14:32:552021/8/27
收件人 jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Dear jacktrip-users,

I am writing with a quick reminder the JackTrip Foundation Equipment Grant applications are due September 1, 2021. Please also feel free to forward to your contacts.

Best wishes,
Sarah Weaver

Jon Raskin

未读,
2022年3月19日 18:16:542022/3/19
收件人 jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Sarah,

Dilate is applying for the grant to get 4 channel audio interfaces to help implement Scott's electronics and I'm going to use Rova:Arts as the fiscal sponsor. What needs to be in the letter to cover that part of the grant?

Sarah Weaver

未读,
2022年3月20日 09:24:352022/3/20
收件人 jacktrip-users
Hi Jon, Thanks for your inquiry! I will reply to you off-list.

jacktrip-users, a quick reminder our next deadline for the JackTrip Foundation Equipment Grant is April 1, 2022
https://www.jacktrip.org/grants

Best wishes,
Sarah
回复全部