Device page headphone icon stays blue??

Don Kelley

Apr 21, 2021, 11:17:26 PM4/21/21
to jacktrip-users
After having used JT for several months, I've found in the past few weeks that even after I connect to a server, the headphone icon on my device page stays blue (instead of turning to green/yellow/red), and the page no longer displays my latency statistics in the lower right corner.  The server connection is otherwise fine, people can hear me and I can hear them.  Has anyone else experienced this issue, and is there a fix, or doesn't it really make a difference since the connection is otherwise fine?