JackTrip on StackExchange?

Mek Logan

Nov 16, 2022, 10:40:03 PM11/16/22
to jacktrip-users
Folks, I notice there's only one mention of Stack Exchange in this group -- so I thought I'd mention that it might work well for some of the tech-support questions here (if you haven't tried it, it's a series of user-curated Q&A sites, each focused on a specific area).

There are also only a few JackTrip mentions on their all-sites search -- so I'm thinking about trying to get some interest going there, and invite y'all to give it a try.

JackTrip seems to fit into more than one area;  Signal Processing, Raspberry Pi, Music Practice & Theory, Electrical Engineering, and/or Sound Design.

Anyone else think that's worth exploring?