Used JT analog bridges for loan, rental, or sale?

Mek Logan

Mar 3, 2022, 1:05:40 PMMar 3
to jacktrip-users
Folks, I have six of the dozen-plus JT bridges needed for my band to rehearse safely; I have all the parts for six more, except for the out-of-stock-until-March+ Raspberry Pi 4b boards.

I remember seeing (but haven't found) a couple of posts from people who had built multiple JTs but found them unusable (due, I think, to latency issues), so I thought I'd ask:

Does anyone have any under-used JT devices they'd be willing to loan or rent to me until those Pi 4b boards are back in stock so I can finish building mine?  I'd also consider buying them if the price is right . . . .

Thanks!

=mek