Annoying popup hangs the app

Michael Peets

Mar 2, 2022, 6:06:09 PM3/2/22
to jacktrip-users
Today on app.JackTrip.org, going to the server tab initiates a popup:“Your studio is getting an upgrade” with a “Let’s Go!” button. This damn popup will not go away. The server tab will not function until the annoying popup is fixed.

0A140994-FF96-4690-82A5-18A2E8FC2B10.png

Michael Peets

Mar 2, 2022, 8:36:20 PM3/2/22
to jacktrip-users

Apparently, the problem would only affect self-hosted severs on the app.JackTrip.org Virtual Servers tab after you clicked on Manage. One of the gurus saw the post and promptly connected with me on Zoom after initially being unable to duplicate the problem. He was able to duplicate the problem on an iPhone. Anyway, after sharing my screen so he could see what was going on, he must have fixed the JavaScript cuz, voila, the popup is gone. Fantastic support.

Synthia Cynthia Payne

Mar 2, 2022, 10:46:06 PM3/2/22
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com

thanks for updating us on the list too! thanks all!