JackTrip Foundation Update

Sarah Weaver

May 15, 2021, 1:51:30 PM5/15/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Dear JackTrip Users,

Greetings! I am writing with an update on the JackTrip Foundation.

The organization has recently become a hybrid structure of the JackTrip Labs and the JackTrip Foundation. This has been a wonderful development that optimizes the impact we can have with the technology and society on a broad scale.

I invite you to view the JackTrip website <https://www.jacktrip.org/index.html> and the JackTrip Foundation website <https://www.jacktrip.org/foundation.html> for full information on the developments and ongoing updates.

The purpose of the Foundation in summary is network arts programs for the public good. As the Executive Director of the Foundation I would like to invite your input during these initial stages. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at <swe...@jacktrip.org>.

It has been truly inspiring to experience the mobilization of the JackTrip community in these times and how this reflects the social purpose nature of the community over the years. Acting together we can continue to make a difference in new ways forward. Please keep in contact, looking forward to the work ahead.

Best wishes,
Sarah Weaver

Jon Raskin

May 15, 2021, 2:21:01 PM5/15/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, this seems like a very good development.

Sent from my iPhone

Wm Leler

May 15, 2021, 2:23:37 PM5/15/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Up until now, the most confusing thing about getting people onto JackTrip has been how there was not a single comprehensive source of information. This is an excellent step. Well done. The website looks great, and I’m sure it will keep getting even better.

Wm Leler

Sarah Weaver

May 15, 2021, 2:36:34 PM5/15/21
to jacktrip-users
Thank you Jon and Wm, yes a purpose of the organization can be a new comprehensive source of information. I am glad you like the website. Much work ahead as we build the organization forward.

Sarah