Best Linux operating system for running Jacktrip on an old small netbook?

Andy Cross

Feb 1, 2022, 12:05:39 AMFeb 1
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting the impression that a Fedora operating system is a better choice than Debian for installing and running Jacktrip.

I currently have Mint 20.3 installed, but am willing to reinstall the best choice OS.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a basic Linux operating system that is well suited for running Jacktrip and Jack and for keeping both updated with the latest versions? Thanks for any assistance.

Michael Peets

Feb 6, 2022, 7:04:59 PMFeb 6
to jacktrip-users
I kinda favor Lubuntu. Very lightweight.