lehttps httparty on JackTrip -- server started

Bonnie Kwong

Jun 20, 2021, 12:04:34 PM6/20/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
The server is on!

date: Sun June 20, 2021
audio party: 9 am to 10 pm PDT
JackTrip server: ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu
Jitsi video party: 8 pm to 10 pm PDT
Jitsi link: https://cm-jitsi-jam.stanford.edu/jacktrip (8 pm to 10 pm PDT)

The server is running JACK at 256 frames per period, though it shouldn't matter to those using JackTrip 1.3.0.  The hub server mode is p2, which means you won't hear yourself, only others.

Connect to our JackTrip server at ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu from anywhere in the world, anytime between 9 am and 10 pm PDT today and celebrate the solstice with us.

You don't need to download any software to join the Jitsi video party later.  Open the Jitsi link in a browser, preferably Chrome.

For those who are curious, the JackTrip server we're using today is 32 cores / 64 threads (AMD Ryzen).

Party on!

Bonnie

angie ye

Jun 20, 2021, 1:35:48 PM6/20/21
to jacktrip-users
How do I connect to this server on my amazon box? the server is not listed in the virtual studio server list.

Synthia Cynthia Payne

Jun 20, 2021, 1:38:37 PM6/20/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angie!

I will make an unmanaged server on the Jacktrip.org site that you can
connect to. Just give me a few minutes.

The server will say: Jacktrip Summer Solstice Party

synthia

On 6/20/2021 10:35 AM, angie ye wrote:
> How do I connect to this server on my amazon box? the server is not
> listed in the virtual studio server list.
>
> On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 9:04:34 AM UTC-7 Bonnie Kwong wrote:
>
> The server is on!
>
> date: Sun June 20, 2021
> audio party: 9 am to 10 pm PDT
> JackTrip server: ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu
> <http://ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu>
> Jitsi video party: 8 pm to 10 pm PDT
> Jitsi link: https://cm-jitsi-jam.stanford.edu/jacktrip
> <https://cm-jitsi-jam.stanford.edu/jacktrip> (8 pm to 10 pm PDT)
>
> The server is running JACK at 256 frames per period, though it
> shouldn't matter to those using JackTrip 1.3.0.  The hub server mode
> is p2, which means you won't hear yourself, only others.
>
> Connect to our JackTrip server at ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu
> <http://ccrmasol2021.stanford.edu> from anywhere in the world,
> anytime between 9 am and 10 pm PDT today and celebrate the solstice
> with us.
>
> You don't need to download any software to join the Jitsi video
> party later.  Open the Jitsi link in a browser, preferably Chrome.
>
> For those who are curious, the JackTrip server we're using today is
> 32 cores / 64 threads (AMD Ryzen).
>
> Party on!
>
> Bonnie
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jacktrip-users/31806ada-5d4f-45bb-924c-48e1c026dceen%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jacktrip-users/31806ada-5d4f-45bb-924c-48e1c026dceen%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Synthia Cynthia Payne

Jun 20, 2021, 1:41:03 PM6/20/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
it should be good to go! Let me know!

synthia

peumbra

Jun 20, 2021, 2:31:41 PM6/20/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I can hear you all clearly after turning on the boost of the output

Synthia Cynthia Payne

Jun 20, 2021, 3:36:21 PM6/20/21
to jacktri...@googlegroups.com
Attn: Virtual Studio users

To join the server that is running for this "lehttps httparty on
JackTrip", please log in to your account at app.jacktrip.org, and select
the following server to join the party:

Jacktrip Summer Solstice Music Party

play your heart out!