Epperson, Bandy, Zimmerman

Gabby

Feb 15, 2010, 3:09:07 PM2/15/10
to Jackson County ILGenWeb
Had relatives living in DeSoto and Hurst. In Williamson Counties and
Jackson Counties.
Am trying to further research beyond census.

Particularly:
1. Richard C. Epperson d. DeSoto in 1865 was a veteran and buried in
DeSoto Veteran's cemetery.
his dau is my ggrandmother Sarah Eliz. Epperson who married Braxton P.
Bandy.

I have a history from my aunt if anyone's interested.

I am looking for pictures and histories too. I have one picture of
Braxton P. Bandy.

2. What happened to Letty Ann Bandy Epperson's sons: Douglas and
David.

3. Any Zimmerman's in thos two counties.

Thanks in advance...am looking forward to hearing from "you" and
receiving any tips.
Thanks,
Gail Zimmerman B.