Ideas about Jackson logo, mascot design? Comment on https://github.com/FasterXML/Hacktoberfest2020/issues/1

Tatu Saloranta

Oct 4, 2020, 8:15:10 PM10/4/20
to jackson-user, jacks...@googlegroups.com
So. One of biggest "help needed!" areas for Jackson, wrt Hacktoberfest 2020:

https://github.com/FasterXML/Hacktoberfest2020

is the styling aspects: having visual things (logos, icons, maybe
style) to use on Jackson sites, documentation, blog posts.
But while I know there is a gap and have some rudimentary
understanding on some of the basics of logos, I really do not have
many ideas regarding what kind of logo would make sense.

But I bet there are some of you out there who have ideas to share,
resources to suggest.

If so, it would be great if you could help with

https://github.com/FasterXML/Hacktoberfest2020/issues/1

(and maybe other issues there, particularly once labeled "design")

I am also interested in hearing if anyone has suggestions on better
ways to participate: Github issues are one tool that we have (as well
as mailing lists) -- but what else might work?

-+ Tatu +-
Message has been deleted

Tatu Saloranta

Oct 29, 2020, 10:35:04 PM10/29/20
to jackson-user
Next time please do not try to hijack a thread with an unrelated question.

-+ Tatu +-