Schema Generation giving unexpected results

Brian Trezise

Jan 13, 2015, 4:19:16 PM1/13/15
to jackso...@googlegroups.com
When I generate a schema from a pojo that includes a "long" type property, I am getting a schema output as type "number".  This is not what I would expect - I would like to have it output type "integer" as I am later separately generating a pojo using jsonschema2pojo that needs to again spit out "long" (I can configure it to use "long" for "integer".

It looks like jackson is hard-coded to use "number" - is there a way to override? See more details at the following stack overflow question.

Note: I am using org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper not the fasterxml databind version of ObjectMapper due to the latter's apparent inability to render enum types.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27929514/jackson-objectmapper-treats-long-java-types-as-number-instead-of-integer