Jackson 2.15.0-rc1 release process started...

Tatu Saloranta

Mar 18, 2023, 4:02:19 PM3/18/23
to jacks...@googlegroups.com, jackson-user
As per title, it is time for the First Pre-release version of 2.15, 2.15.0-rc1.
Things included are listed on:

https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson/wiki/Jackson-Release-2.15

As usual, the release process will take a couple of hours; I will send
an update later on.
Once release is complete, help in checking goodness of release --
compatibility, new features -- is highly appreciated.

-+ Tatu +-

Tatu Saloranta

Mar 18, 2023, 6:32:04 PM3/18/23
to jacks...@googlegroups.com, jackson-user
At this point all core components (annotations, streaming, databind),
data formats,
datatypes have been released and are available via Maven Central.
Modules and JAX-RS providers have been published and are on their way as well.
Kotlin and Scala modules should be published soon as well.

-+ Tatu +-

Tatu Saloranta

Mar 19, 2023, 4:05:03 PM3/19/23
to jacks...@googlegroups.com, jackson-user
And by now, Scala and Kotlin modules are available as well.

Please let us know any issues you may found with 2.15.0-rc1 components,

-+ Tatu +-