Going for a vacation tomorrow (June 21, 2023) for 10 days -- won't be working on Jackson

Tatu Saloranta

Jun 20, 2023, 11:04:01 PM6/20/23
to jacks...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so quick announcement: I will be taking some time-off to visit the
gorgeous ancient city of Istanbul, leaving tomorrow and returning in
about 10 days. I am really looking forward to a bit of vacation again.
Yay!

During this time I may occasionally check email (or might not :) ) but
will not be working on any of my OSS projects -- no code reviews,
merges, publishing releases or such.
So if it feels like I am not active for next week and a half, it is
because I am not.
This does not mean the project will come to standstill; others can and
will send PRs, do code reviews, ask and answer questions. Project
members with enough access may even merge PRs (especially for repos
where I am not the lead like Kotlin and Scala modules).
But it is likely that my absence can slow down progress; if so, please
be patient. I will be back in a bit and will handle the possible
backlog of things in due time.

Take care,

-+ Tatu +-

ps. Once I come back I will outline my goals for the Jackson 2.16
release -- likely 3 main tasks (more processing limits, canonical JSON
output, rewrite of POJO/Record property introspection), but since I
may have to think things through, maybe more or less :)