Jackson 2.15.0 release starting, stay tuned!

Tatu Saloranta

Apr 23, 2023, 4:20:44 PM4/23/23
to jackson-announce, jacks...@googlegroups.com
So, 2.15.0 release will be here, finally!

As usual, release notes are here:

https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson/wiki/Jackson-Release-2.15

Please note that today the process is likely to take longer (up to
maybe 6 hours, much less if we are lucky), so please do not report
issues about missing components unless they are not available by, say,
tomorrow (24 hours).

I will try to find time to write a blog post about new features; until
then I hope release notes suffice.

Thank you everyone who helped with the Release Candidate validation.
Happy hacking!

-+ Tatu +-

Tatu Saloranta

Apr 24, 2023, 12:48:47 PM4/24/23