FW: Materials for the Management Subcommittee of the BOF

Henly, Russ

Feb 25, 2011, 5:46:18 PM2/25/11
to bvale...@dfg.ca.gov, Dan Porter (dporter@tnc.org), Forest B. Tilley (ftilley2@comcast.net), Gary Nakamura, Gentry, George, Huff, Eric, Jere Melo, Jere Melo 2, John Helms (helms@berkeley.edu), k...@pacific.net, Linda Perkins (lperkins@mcn.org), Linwood Gill (linwood@mcn.org), Mike Anderson, Mike Jani, Mike Liquori, Peter Braudrick (lybra@mcn.org), synec...@mindspring.com, Vince Taylor, Tuttle, Crawford, Snyder, Bill, Rowney, Chris, Linstedt, Pam, Webb, Lynn, Pedersen, Craig, JAG Google Groups
Dear JAG Members,

Vince Taylor has asked me to forward these materials to you.

Russ

Russ Henly
Assistant Deputy Director
Resource Protection and Improvement
CAL FIRE
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA  94244-2460
916-653-9447 office
916-214-4868 cell