JDSF Advisory Group Recreation Committee Meets November 4 in Ft. Bragg

Henly, Russ

Oct 25, 2010, 2:55:22 PM10/25/10
to JAG Google Groups (jackson-advisory-group@googlegroups.com)

Dear Persons Interested in Jackson Demonstration State Forest:

The JDSF Advisory Group's Recreation Committee will meet at 10 a.m. on November 4 at JDSF Headquarters in Ft. Bragg.  The meeting announcement and agenda is below:

Jackson Demonstration State Forest Advisory Group
Recreation Committee
November 4, 2010 MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Meeting Details
November 4, 2010
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: Noon (est.)
Location: Jackson Demonstration State Forest Headquarters
802 N. Main Street
Fort Bragg
Agenda
1. Review and possibly modify prior Committee Recommendations (attached) to be presented the JAG (action item).
      2. Review Work Plan for the Recreation Committee and recommend actions. (action item).
3. Discuss other recreation related issues (possible action item).
Public participation in the discussion is welcomed.
For more information about the meeting, call Recreation Committee Chairman Vince Taylor at 707-937-3001.

Russ Henly
Assistant Deputy Director
Resource Protection and Improvement
CAL FIRE
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA  94244-2460

2010-08-24 Recommendations of the Recreation Committee v7.pdf

Henly, Russ

Oct 25, 2010, 3:41:16 PM10/25/10
to Ross H. Liberty, JAG Google Groups, Nancy Banker, Chris Ruddick, Pedersen, Craig
Thanks, Ross.  I've forwarded your information to Vince Taylor, who is the chairman of the JDSF Advisory Group Recreation Committee.

Russ

Russ Henly
Assistant Deputy Director
Resource Protection and Improvement
CAL FIRE
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA  94244-2460
916-653-9447 office
916-214-4868 cell