December Reiki Training with Reiki Master Jaap Kaur

dayakaur

Nov 18, 2006, 11:43:13 PM11/18/06
to Jaap Kaur Yoga, Reiki, Raw Foods, Ear Coning, Gong Meditations in Health and Happiness Pathways Arizona
Now booking for: Reiki I and II for adults on Dec 2-3, Dec 27-28 and on
Dec 29 Reiki for Children

Reiki healing can be learned by anyone!
Use it on yourself, others, situations and even pets..
Now Booking for Reiki I and II Training December Classes

Now booking for: Reiki I and II for adults on Dec 2-3, Dec 27-28 and on
Dec 29 Reiki for Children

Enjoy Small Personal Classes with Certified Reiki Master Jaap Kaur.
Learn the Reiki Healing Technique in one weekend .
Two 8 hour affordable training sessions includes class materials and
lunch.
People have paid up to $10,000 for this training.
Mesa, Arizona. Vicinity Val Vista and University.

E-mail: jaap...@cox.net
Phone: 602-410-4782

Classes are held in Mesa, Arizona
Regular Price:
Reiki I -- $100
Reiki II -- $175

Reiki I & Reiki II
The Same Weekend -- Reiki I and II -- $250

Reiki 1 Class is a Full 8 Hours Reiki II Class is a Full 8 Hours
Mention Internet Promotion Code "108" and receive Internet discount
price of $225

Reiki treatments by appointment

 Location: Mesa Arizona