RunOutputList for 10 minute intervals

mindiyk

Apr 27, 2024, 10:10:49 AMApr 27
to JaamSim Users Discussion Group
I have modelled an airport departure terminal with a Time Series arrival generation of 10 minute intervals. I need the output to also be in 10 minute intervals.
The idea is to understand how long the entity spends in the simulation, and compare that to the Arrival time, Queue Time and Service Time.

So far I have tried RunOutputList as
{ this.Name } { [ArrivalGenerator].ElapsedTime } { [CheckInQueueSLAB].QueueTime/10[min] } { [CheckInQueueSLAE].AverageQueueTime } { [CheckInQueueOtherAirlineB].AverageQueueTime } { [CheckInQueueOtherAirlineE].AverageQueueTime } { [CheckInQueueKiosk].AverageQueueTime }

But I receive simulation replication averages. Where I need an average every 10 minutes

I have tried RunParameterList as { [RunInputs].IAT/10[min] } to attempt to break it down in 10 minute intervals

Please help.
Airport CheckIn Sim Trial.cfg