Recording the time each entity spends in the server "WaferFab"

Joana Zuzarte

Jun 27, 2024, 8:39:40 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to JaamSim Users Discussion Group
Hi,

I am having trouble recording the time each entity spends in the server "Wafer Fab".
The service time of that server is approximately 60000 minutes. However, when checking the final report with the statistics, it says that it spends approximately 300000 minutes in that state, which it's not true.
I already tried to separate the time it spends on the queue and on the server but without success. I don't know why there is such a big difference between those times.

Can you please help me?
I attached the cfg file and the txt too.

Kind regards,
Joana

semdisrupção.cfg
simulation.txt