New User Having Problems Using Delay Entity

Daud Mahmud

Nov 16, 2022, 5:13:33 PM11/16/22
to Jaamsim Users Discussion Group

Hi,

I am a first time JaamSim user. I am learning how to code a coffee shop model as published at https://www.usna.edu/Users/math/uhan/sa421/lessons/03.pdf.

Everything went fine until I coded the service delay as highlighted in the 1st attachment which is a picture of the model showing the input editor for the delay entity.

The input editor is not giving me the option to enter the next component or the service time distribution. I recoded the model from scratch and still ran into the same problem.

What am I doing incorrectly? The current .cfg file of the model is also attached.

Any help anybody can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! Daud

JaamSim Google Group Question.docx
coffshop.cfg

Harry King

Nov 28, 2022, 8:45:41 PM11/28/22
to Jaamsim Users Discussion Group
Daud,

You have accidentally selected the EntityDelay's label instead of the EntityDelay itself. The Input Editor's title bar shows the selected entity. If you right click in the same area, you will get a list of the objects at that location to select from.

Harry