Unemployed Jbase developer

Dennis Bartlett

Jul 31, 2020, 3:00:52 PM7/31/20
to jBASE
Hi all

I have 38 years multivalue experience and 11 years T24, and cannot find a job in Scotland.

I'm currently unemployed and been looking through job ads in vain for a Jbase job when it occurred to me I could ask here.

Given that I currently make money weeding gardens or cutting trees down, with 38 years multivalue experience and 11 years T24, maybe you can think of something more useful I could do for you?

James A

Jul 31, 2020, 11:35:13 PM7/31/20
to jb...@googlegroups.com
We were in the middle of a UV —> Jbase conversion that got delayed; but maybe soon getting back to it. We’ve worked with Zumasys on some of it; but maybe worth a talk?

- James Adrig, DocMagic

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jB...@googlegroups.com

Dennis Bartlett

Aug 4, 2020, 7:02:51 PM8/4/20
to jb...@googlegroups.com
Hi James

I'd love to help. What do you need looked at?