jacPGM

Johan Liebenberg

May 20, 2021, 3:36:04 AM5/20/21
to jBASE
Can anybody tell me what jacPGM on line 1 of an entry in the MD files does?
Thanks :)

Jim Idle

May 20, 2021, 3:40:04 AM5/20/21
to jb...@googlegroups.com
I believe it is a CATALOGed program entry

On May 20, 2021 at 7:36 GMT, Johan Liebenberg <joha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anybody tell me what jacPGM on line 1 of an entry in the MD files does?
Thanks :)

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jB...@googlegroups.com

Mvreply

May 20, 2021, 5:50:23 AM5/20/21
to jb...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I can’t speak for Temenos T24, but for Zumasys/jBASE these are obsolete features, no longer used/supported in jBASE 5 and such MD entries can safely be deleted, along with the “jacVOID” entries.

Mike

Johan Liebenberg

May 20, 2021, 11:30:08 AM5/20/21
to jBASE
There are only a small number of programs like this. The rest of the programs are cataloged but non of them appears in the MD. No info anywhere. Thanks :)

Johan Liebenberg

May 21, 2021, 8:59:15 AM5/21/21
to jBASE
Thanks Mike, that makes sense :)