Screen save

Marc

Nov 25, 2022, 1:44:02 PM11/25/22
to jBASE
Good morning...

I'm hoping someone can help with a programming question.  I need to refresh a screen after a gosub to a "lookup" routine.  I can pass the line/column info for the line to be added easily enough.   I can create an array and update with each line as it is entered but I'm hoping there is a simpler and/or more elegant way to do this.

All advice will be appreciated,
Marc

brucew...@comcast.net

Nov 25, 2022, 3:02:49 PM11/25/22
to jb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marc:

My recommendation would be to use GOSUBs to do all of your screen output. Then, you just GOSUB to those routines that you  need to in order to restore the screen to the state it was in prior to the lookup being invoked.

Have a great day!

Bruce

IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jB...@googlegroups.com

Clifford Ponce

Dec 29, 2022, 5:40:38 PM12/29/22
to jBASE
I agree with Bruce. Use internal subroutines to refresh your screen.