Remove Motor+Saildrive from J92

Esteve Viñolas

Feb 13, 2024, 6:00:32 AMFeb 13
to J/92 Owners
Hi guys,
I need help to remove my engine and saildrive from the J92 (Bukh), can anyone who has done it tell me the steps to follow? the problem I see,  is that the space is limited and I don't know if it is possible to remove it without having to open some kind of hatch in the cockpit, just above the engine to take it out with a crane vertically, or if it can be removed horizontally by tilting it. I already have a motor ready and the idea is to replace one with the other (motor+saildrive).

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 09.09.47.jpeg

Onur Tok

Feb 13, 2024, 6:25:27 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
You need to seperate sail drive and motor. Slide motor and take it out from companianway, Then there is two plate each side of the sail drive, you need to broke or remove them from below the hull. Then again remove the sail drive same way.

13 Şub 2024 Sal, saat 14:00 tarihinde Esteve Viñolas <esteve....@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
Hi guys,
I need help to remove my engine and saildrive from the J92 (Bukh), can anyone who has done it tell me the steps to follow? the problem I see,  is that the space is limited and I don't know if it is possible to remove it without having to open some kind of hatch in the cockpit, just above the engine to take it out with a crane vertically, or if it can be removed horizontally by tilting it. I already have a motor ready and the idea is to replace one with the other (motor+saildrive).

Teşekkürler,
İyi Çalışmalar.

Onur Tok

Feb 13, 2024, 6:27:59 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

13 Şub 2024 Sal, saat 14:00 tarihinde Esteve Viñolas <esteve....@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
Hi guys,
I need help to remove my engine and saildrive from the J92 (Bukh), can anyone who has done it tell me the steps to follow? the problem I see,  is that the space is limited and I don't know if it is possible to remove it without having to open some kind of hatch in the cockpit, just above the engine to take it out with a crane vertically, or if it can be removed horizontally by tilting it. I already have a motor ready and the idea is to replace one with the other (motor+saildrive).

Esteve Viñolas

Feb 13, 2024, 6:41:35 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your reply,
Do we have room to remove the 4 screws that attach the saildrive to the motor through that opening?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "J/92 Owners" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/j92owners/CAOq6YtsFdEhKUL_U8cpAS%3D5eSJCXhjXCiA90mg%2BajZBd_EvryQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Saildrive1.jpg

Onur Tok

Feb 13, 2024, 6:45:15 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Sail drive and gearbox will be together removed from the  up not bottom of the boat. You dont need to sperate gearbox and sail drive.

Esteve Viñolas

Feb 13, 2024, 6:57:04 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
In our Bukh model saildrive is directly attach to the motor , see my picture, I don´t have a gearbox in beetween

Onur Tok

Feb 13, 2024, 7:38:12 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

You can seperate motor and gearbox from blue line.

Esteve Viñolas

Feb 13, 2024, 9:07:30 AMFeb 13
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Thx for the answer, but my Bukh is a different construction, direct vertical conexion between saildrive and motor
image.png

Marcus Anthony Seth

May 2, 2024, 8:26:03 PMMay 2
to J/92 Owners
  MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1(786) 588-4571