engine

Andy S

Jun 24, 2024, 12:45:58 PMJun 24
to J/92 Owners
Does anyone out there own the J92 with the Beta marine 14 hp?  Anyone else repower with something different?  (inboard)

Paolo Ciceroni

Jun 25, 2024, 1:08:32 AMJun 25
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

On my boat I had Yanmar 9hp (1 cylinder). The boat was sold 1 year ago but in my harbour there are 2 "S" with Yanmar 13hp (2 cylinders), more balanced and less noise.
Paolo Ciceroni from Italy

Il Lun 24 Giu 2024, 18:46 Andy S <acs...@roadrunner.com> ha scritto:
Does anyone out there own the J92 with the Beta marine 14 hp?  Anyone else repower with something different?  (inboard)

Surprise!

Jun 25, 2024, 1:17:26 AMJun 25
to J/92 Owners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSZPDoxL-Dk

In other news - Even though I sold my J/92 six years ago, I'm apparently still a moderator of this forum.  I get requests to approve questionable posts but would rather not have to do this.  Can you all find someone to be your moderator for this group?  The other moderators used to be Todd Aven, who also sold his 92 years ago, and an original owner in Nova Scotia.  I loved the boat (had it for 16 years) but need to get out of the loop.

Thanks,
Bob Johnston

Todd Aven

Jun 26, 2024, 9:38:59 AMJun 26
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

For everyone's awareness, group management is a volunteer effort.  Currently, Mark Camilleri and Simon Le Tort are the designated managers. I've retired Bob's manager assignment, since he's been out of the J/92 game for many years. Thanks to each of you for your efforts to make this a valuable discussion group.

Management entails approving requests for membership, approving posts which have been quarantined as potential SPAM, and banning members who misuse the list. If anyone else would like to lend a hand with the care and feeding of the group, please send me a note.

Thanks,
Todd

Mark Camilleri

Jun 26, 2024, 9:46:21 AMJun 26
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Todd
Regards
Mark Camilleri
99404089

Paolo Ciceroni

Jun 29, 2024, 12:23:02 AMJun 29
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I sold my 1998 J92 past year and now I own a 2005 35 Match Bavaria. My back and my age could not effort to stay folded inside the boat! I will never forget the emotions that the "J" gave me (also the victories in regattas). If you think I have not to be part of the chat, you can delete me. But REMEMBER that little boat will be FOREVER in my  mind...
Paolo Ciceroni
from Italy

Onur Tok

Jul 5, 2024, 3:32:56 AMJul 5