Prop help !!

Bill Kellner

Jun 15, 2021, 9:00:52 PM6/15/21
to J/92 Owners
Yikes, prop left the boat in Lake Erie on Sunday. Engine immediately revved to 4000 rpm and went in to run away condition as air inlet sucked in fumes from crankcase. Quick action with a towel in air filter inlet saved the engine.  The Martec on my 3/4" strut drive is gone.  Anyone have a spare prop they want to sell for a 3/4" shaft, strut drive for a Yanmar 1GM10?  Help. Yanmar doesn't make props any more and delivery on a new folding prop from Gori or Flexofold takes a while. I am committed to do the Mac race in July.

John Madey

Jun 15, 2021, 10:33:49 PM6/15/21
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
I’ll have to look but I might still have my old martec. I replaced with a flex fold

I’ll look this weekend. No reasonable offer refused

John

On Jun 15, 2021, at 8:00 PM, Bill Kellner <bkell...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yikes, prop left the boat in Lake Erie on Sunday. Engine immediately revved to 4000 rpm and went in to run away condition as air inlet sucked in fumes from crankcase. Quick action with a towel in air filter inlet saved the engine.  The Martec on my 3/4" strut drive is gone.  Anyone have a spare prop they want to sell for a 3/4" shaft, strut drive for a Yanmar 1GM10?  Help. Yanmar doesn't make props any more and delivery on a new folding prop from Gori or Flexofold takes a while. I am committed to do the Mac race in July.

Andy Oeftering

Jun 16, 2021, 9:28:03 AM6/16/21
to J/92 Owners
Have you already scoured the internet for a replacement?  Here's one i found:   Martec Folding Prop 3/4” Shaft - Used Boat Equipment

Andy Oeftering

Bill Kellner

Jun 16, 2021, 12:40:36 PM6/16/21
to J/92 Owners
Cyclone- hope you find it. I can pay you with Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal.   I scoured the internet. Sent message on one on used boat equip't. Hope it is a 13x11 RH.

Wayne Connelly

Jun 18, 2021, 10:21:50 PM6/18/21
to J/92 Owners
Maybe.  I just bought a J92 and I think there is an extra fixed prop and an extra folding prop.  Can you contact me here, or at or 504-388.2913.   - Wayne

John Madey

Jun 27, 2021, 2:32:48 PM6/27/21
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Took a while to get to the bottom of my parts pile. 13dx11p  Looks like it is all here except for the roll pins. Need 3 pins. Two that are 1/8 by 1inch long for the blades and one 1/8 x1 3/4 for the hub McMaster has 316 stainless for less than $10 for 25. Could probably find at any decent hardware store see pictures attached.

No reasonable offer refused my scale says 8lbs for shipping

John

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 8:00:52 PM UTC-5 bkell...@gmail.com wrote:
Yikes, prop left the boat in Lake Erie on Sunday. Engine immediately revved to 4000 rpm and went in to run away condition as air inlet sucked in fumes from crankcase. Quick action with a towel in air filter inlet saved the engine.  The Martec on my 3/4" strut drive is gone.  Anyone have a spare prop they want to sell for a 3/4" shaft, strut drive for a Yanmar 1GM10?  Help. Yanmar doesn't make props any more and delivery on a new folding prop from Gori or Flexofold takes a while. I am committed to do the Mac race in July.

Dan Stone

Jun 27, 2021, 7:48:27 PM6/27/21
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
I believe Martec will send out cotter pins pretty quickly and maybe $4-$8.   I used to get cotter pins from them every few years and replace the old ones...

Marcus Anthony Seth

May 2, 2024, 8:14:03 PMMay 2
to J/92 Owners
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1(786) 588-4571