J 92 for sale - Annapolis MD

john aellen

Jul 3, 2024, 11:56:06 AMJul 3
to J/92 Owners
after many extremely fun seasons sailing hull #28,  I have decided to sell - getting a little older and will do more weekend cruising in retirement

Here's a list of upgrades:

New Harken Traveler and high load car - 2021
New Lewmar genoa tracks and towable cars 2020
Replaced cockpit and installed permanent footblocks - 2016
New Ullman A2 asym - 2018
Shore Sails - A2 asym - 2000
New Ullman 155 carbon lite skin - 2023
New North 3Di - 140% 2020
New Lion Sails 140% light air
Z sails -  tri radial pentex  jib 2016
Z sails -  Tri radial pentex main 2016
New Antal triple halyard clutches - 2019
New Antal halyard deck blocks 2019
Amsteel backstay - replaced 2019
Raymarine 4 instrument cluster - wind, depth, wind angle, fluxgate compass
Raymarine - autohelm 2000
Tiller - new 2024
Spinlock tiller extension
Yanmar 1GM10 - rebuilt 2015, runs great, serviced annually

Jaahkmc

Jul 5, 2024, 3:33:09 AMJul 5
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

What are you asking for your J/92? I’ve been interested in the 92 for a while. I only have experience with J/ 24s. Do you have a trailer for it? I’m in New Hampshire.

Thank you,
John McCormack