Electronics diagrams to connect B&G (NMEA2k) to Raymarine EV-1 pilot (SeaTalkNG)

Simon Letort

Dec 18, 2018, 11:14:38 PM12/18/18
to J/92 Owners
I upgraded my electronics from Tacktick (NMEA183) to B&G (NMEA2k) and interfaced it with my Raymarine EV-1 autopilot (SeaTalkNG).
Interfacing NME2k and SeaTalkNG was surprisingly simple. And as I didn't find much documentation on it I decided I would share the diagram: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1N9dnYnMKdParS52C-6wt5tNRYTnJQ7qt-rhw_pzaCPw/edit?usp=sharing
You will also see where I placed the NMEA T connectors and the length of cable needed between them.
I hope this will help you save some time if you decide to do a similar upgrade over the winter!
Best,
Simon
J92s Minx Electronic diagram - NMEA2k.jpg