Mainsheet set ups?

Galan “Rhett” Smith

Sep 20, 2023, 9:55:27 AM9/20/23
to J/92 Owners
     I believe I have was is the original main sheet set up with the exception of having elevated the traveler track about 5 millimeters so that it allows water to go underneath.  My mains sheet cleat is on the floor in front of the traveler with at cleat on a swivel that only goes 270 degrees back and forth facing forwards.  It is not conducive to me doing a nice controlled jibe while driving.  I was contemplating adding a second one aft of the traveler therefore allowing the main to be trimmed both in front and behind the traveler.
  What kind of modifications have people done?  My mainsheet trimmer has also mentioned a need for a fine tune but I think i could have one or the other.

   Thoughts?

Thanks for your input

David Bronson--J92 RUNAWAY (Hull #79)

Sep 22, 2023, 11:29:08 AM9/22/23
to J/92 Owners
We added a fine tune for easier control upwind.  Everything else is the same as yours, including lifting the track off the cockpit floor.

Marcus Anthony Seth

May 2, 2024, 8:33:52 PMMay 2
to J/92 Owners
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1(786) 588-4571