J92 For Sale

Wayne Connelly

Jun 5, 2024, 12:07:59 PMJun 5
to J/92 Owners
I am going to sell my J92 and I have no idea what a fair rice would be.  Any input would be appreciated.

1995
Hull #76
Baltoplate bottom 2020
Fairly new 2022 Precision Dacron main, 2021Quantum furling racing 155, New/Used North spinnaker.
Older 135 and 120 ish jibs & reaching spinnaker.
Much older practice sails (main, jibs, spinnakers.
2 yr old tiller.
Roller Furling.
1 cylinder Yanmar
Some previous soft topside repairs that seem to be holding up.
Interior paint from a previous paint job is flaking off.
Older cushions, electronics, lines, etc.
Suspected need for folding prop replacement.

If anyone has any input (or interest) please contact me.