Antal sectoring

JD Vincent

Feb 1, 2024, 10:24:31 AMFeb 1
to J/92 Owners
From a recommendation in an earlier thread, I am looking to add one of these to my sprit for the spin tack line on my 92S.  The sectoring comes in four sizes, ranging from 8 mm to 14 mm.  I am thinking the one to choose for my boat may be the 10 mm size, with a safe working load of 1700 kg.

I’m not sure of the diameter of my tack line, but believe it is either 8 mm or 10 mm.

Anyone with experience with these Antal Sectorings care to comment?

Becky Walford

Feb 5, 2024, 12:16:39 PMFeb 5
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have an 8mm tack line on my J92s. I also have a low friction ring just lashed on…..  to the u bolt on the pole.

I also have a J92 Classic mast collar for where the rig goes through the deck, if it is any good to anybody, please shout!

Happy sailing.