New Main Halyard

Bill Kellner

Jun 23, 2019, 7:52:04 PM6/23/19
to J/92 Owners
Old stripped one broke this weekend. Unknown age and victim of UV degradation. Budget is a consideration. 5/16 or 3/8 covered Vectran or SK78. What say you?

Andy Oeftering

Jun 24, 2019, 8:29:35 AM6/24/19
to J/92 Owners
Bill

I"ve been getting great deals from HamiltonMarine.com   Site is not cooperating at this moment in time, but I've gotten sheets and halyards for a fraction of retail.  My current Main Halyard is New England Ropes V100 5/16

Also recommend you consider replacing clutch, if you haven't already, with a Ronstand Rope Constrictor.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3lDtpERYg8

This clutch alternative never slips.  Takes a little getting used to and you'll need to train crew in its use but it's bye-bye clutch slip..

Andy Oeftering
Shooting Star #35
USA 54284

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 7:52 PM Bill Kellner <bkell...@gmail.com> wrote:
Old stripped one broke this weekend. Unknown age and victim of UV degradation. Budget is a consideration. 5/16 or 3/8 covered Vectran or SK78. What say you?

Marcus Anthony Seth

May 2, 2024, 8:45:10 PMMay 2
to J/92 Owners
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1(786) 588-4571