Code 0 for sale and question

Máté Fehér

Jun 11, 2024, 2:44:19 PMJun 11
to J/92 Owners
Hello everyone!
I have an barely used Code 0 for sale.
Size:
12mx6,5mx13m
barely 40m2
350EUR
Located Hungary

And also do you guys know the size of the storm jib?
Greetings, Mate
445387489_1882615102184589_6790870072903093988_n.jpg

Geert Nieveen

Jun 12, 2024, 9:20:49 AMJun 12
to J/92 Owners
Is this for a J92?
Not for a J92 S.
If It is for a J92 I am iterested.

Greetings,
Geert.

Jan Stallard

Jun 12, 2024, 11:14:45 AMJun 12
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Himself says no. Just bought a new mainsail and spinnaker.

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jun 2024, at 14:20, Geert Nieveen <ge...@maatmeubelmakers.nl> wrote:

Is this for a J92?

Máté Fehér

Jun 13, 2024, 12:09:43 PMJun 13
to J/92 Owners
Hello!

It was used on a J92s, can I ask what's the difference?

Greetings, Mate

Geert Nieveen

Jun 17, 2024, 8:59:38 AMJun 17
to J/92 Owners

On my J92 the spinnaker halyard is between the top and the forestay, on a J92 S the spinnaker halyard is in the top of the mast so maybe this Code 0 is too big.

Thats why I asked for witch J it was.

JD Vincent

Jun 17, 2024, 3:13:37 PMJun 17
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
The ISP dimension of the J92S rig is 44 feet and it flies its kite from the masthead.

The comparable ISP of the J92 is 38.5 feet and it apparently does not hoist the kite to the masthead.

This information is from sailboat data.com

In summary the 92s has a taller rig and a spin made for a 92 is not optimal.

Lenny Gordon

Jun 17, 2024, 3:36:22 PMJun 17
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
I have a J92 with aftermarket mast, same size as stock however the spinn halyard is at the top so ISP is 42.  I pay for it with rating hit.  Will that 44 foot code zero work?.  And if so, estimate of how much to ship it from Hungry to Los Angeles.

Geert Nieveen

Jul 1, 2024, 2:07:05 PMJul 1
to J/92 Owners
how can i have contact with you about buying this code 0?