Dimensions for Code 0s

James Weil

Sep 9, 2022, 10:06:05 AM9/9/22
to J/92 Owners
I am looking for a used code 0 for our J92.  What would be a suitable dimension for one to be used in 3-8 kts at a TWA of 50-70 degrees?

Mark Wessel

Sep 9, 2022, 11:02:14 AM9/9/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2022, at 09:06, James Weil <jwwei...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am looking for a used code 0 for our J92.  What would be a suitable dimension for one to be used in 3-8 kts at a TWA of 50-70 degrees?

Mark Camilleri

Sep 10, 2022, 4:21:13 AM9/10/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
I’m getting the data on my code 0 shortly and will send u info

On Fri, 09 Sep 2022 at 16:06, James Weil <jwwei...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking for a used code 0 for our J92.  What would be a suitable dimension for one to be used in 3-8 kts at a TWA of 50-70 degrees?

Mark Camilleri
00356 99404089

Philippe Couillabin

Sep 12, 2022, 3:11:29 AM9/12/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
Hi

North Code 0 Helix 2021
AWA 40 -> 80

ALU

12,23

ALE

11,33

AF

6,48

AMG

4,88

SPA

50,84

Since 2 weeks a new Genoa 138% from Quatum, best that a 150% !
In attachment my last IRC certificat

Regards

Le ven. 9 sept. 2022 à 16:06, James Weil <jwwei...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I am looking for a used code 0 for our J92.  What would be a suitable dimension for one to be used in 3-8 kts at a TWA of 50-70 degrees?

Philippe Couillabin
Mobile: 33 (0)6 07 08 92 32
Email: pcoui...@gmail.com
Skype: philippecouillabin