Water tank valve

Stefan Feuerabendt

Jun 3, 2024, 12:32:33 PMJun 3
to J/4X Group
I seem to recall a discussion of where to find a replacement y valve that switches fresh water tanks on J/42. But I can’t find the thread. Mine is leaky.

Can someone please send a link?

Thanks.

Thanks you very much.
Sent from my iPhone

Todd Stevens

Jun 3, 2024, 12:51:43 PMJun 3
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
FWIW, Mine started leaking shortly after I moved aboard and started using it. Couldn’t immediately find a replacement, so I took it apart, cleaned and lubricated it, and it has worked fine ever since.

I did eventually spot one exactly like it. IIRC, it was in West Marine in San Diego.

Good luck

Tom Keffer

Jun 3, 2024, 1:24:18 PMJun 3
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com