Camden Classic Cup 2021

gale...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2021, 5:12:26 PM2/4/21
to J/4X Owner's Group
Once again I am inviting allJ42 owners to bring your vessels to Maine and to participate in a J42 Class race at the upcoming Camden Classic Cup Regatta in Camden, Maine July 29-31. All we need is 4 boats to commit to race and we can form a separate one-design class. The J46 guys already have 7 boats. As with last years plan, this will be a main and jib race in cruising canvas with anchors and chain forward and grills on the push pits. Fun is on the agenda.

Plan will be to only offer adjustments for full keel vs shoal draft J42s.
Here is the link to register:  https://www.camdenclassicscup.com/

I am happy to answer any questions and coordinate actives. Full refunds were granted in 2020 due to Covid.
Galen
Tango #57

gale...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2021, 3:59:06 PM3/27/21
to J/4X Owner's Group
Currently there are 3 boats registered and 2 ready to commit. Now is the time to plan your summer cruise to Maine and join in on the fun. Great to have at least 8 J/42's on the starting line. Remember, this is racing for cruisers! We all will have anchor and chain on the bow, water and fuel tanks full and food and drink for weeks on board. Main and #3 for sails.

Let me know if you need more details or have any questions.
Galen
Tango #57