Mainsail for sale

Tom (Tom PNW)

Feb 6, 2024, 10:49:49 PMFeb 6
to J/4X Owner's Group
Doyle Stratis Mainsail, 2016, for sale.  Good condition.  Two reef points. Tides track. Seattle area.

Fred deNapoli

Feb 7, 2024, 7:51:32 AMFeb 7
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi, just curious what you’re asking for this sail?

On Feb 6, 2024, at 10:49 PM, Tom (Tom PNW) <tnico...@gmail.com> wrote:

Doyle Stratis Mainsail, 2016, for sale.  Good condition.  Two reef points. Tides track. Seattle area.

Tom (Tom PNW)

Feb 7, 2024, 10:27:35 AMFeb 7
to J/4X Owner's Group
$1,000 or BO.

Fred deNapoli

Feb 7, 2024, 11:28:00 AMFeb 7
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Tom.  I have one as well, was wondering the price point.  I’ll not put mine on the market until after you sell yours.  We don’t need a reverse bidding war!  Everyone loses!

Thanks again!

Tom (Tom PNW)

Feb 7, 2024, 1:22:28 PMFeb 7
to J/4X Owner's Group
forgot to say that this sail is from a J40

Global Movement Network

Feb 27, 2024, 1:44:37 PMFeb 27
to J/4X Owner's Group
Hey Tom,
PM'd you but haven't heard back.
All the best,
James

HautBrion22

Mar 25, 2024, 11:58:51 AMMar 25
to J/4X Owner's Group
Hi,   I'm looking to buy some used J40 sails.....  by accident I Unsubscribed from the blog   Frank,   of Resolve #65  J40

Wayne Cassady

Mar 26, 2024, 4:00:02 PMMar 26
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
We have a North Dacron full batten main and a Norlam 150%. No tears or problems with the sails, they are just tired. Maybe best for deliveries although two years ago we were in top three in some PHRF races. We are in Kentucky.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2024, at 11:58 AM, HautBrion22 <f...@nyu.edu> wrote:

Hi,   I'm looking to buy some used J40 sails.....  by accident I Unsubscribed from the blog   Frank,   of Resolve #65  J40

Tom

Mar 26, 2024, 4:00:02 PMMar 26
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have a used main that I am interested in selling. Very good condition. In Seattle.

Global Movement Network

Apr 9, 2024, 2:05:13 PMApr 9
to J/4X Owner's Group
Hey Tom,

Still interested in your sail. Please give me a shout.

All the best,
James