J/46 racor filters part numbers

David Jade

Apr 2, 2024, 8:34:01 AMApr 2
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
We’re doing our first spring commission here in Maryland. We seem to have two 30 micron racor filters that are hard to find. They are Parker part # S3209P.

I sort of expected to see 10 micron filters.

What is anyone else using? If different from the S3209P, do you have a part number?

Thanks,
David
J/46 Shadowfax

S/V Sweet Ruca

Apr 2, 2024, 9:33:26 AMApr 2
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
We have both a 30 and 2 micron filter loaded in ours. The 2 micron is  s3209s

We have been finding them at www.racorstore.com

We have had no issues of flow with the 2 micron, and we think it extends the life of our on engine filter a bit, or at least that is the theory.

Curtis
J/46 Sweet Ruca

David Jade

Apr 3, 2024, 3:24:03 PMApr 3
to J/4X Owner's Group
Thanks Curtis. We’ll give the 2 micron ones a try.