J 44 Singularity For Sale

Owen Harren

May 14, 2024, 9:42:43 AMMay 14
to J/4X Owner's Group
Good morning friends,

For a number of reasons we have decided to sell Singularity.  She has had much work from hull, to deck and includes a custom sprit and awesome sails.

Working with agent now to initiate the process but if yourself or friend is interested in an awesome 44, please reach out for details.

Thanks,

Owen

William Beebe

May 14, 2024, 7:31:20 PMMay 14
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Owen, is this the 44 at RIYC?

Owen Harren

May 14, 2024, 7:59:21 PMMay 14
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
She is

On Tue, May 14, 2024, 7:31 PM William Beebe <sboat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Owen, is this the 44 at RIYC?

On Tuesday, May 14, 2024, Owen Harren <oharre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning friends,

For a number of reasons we have decided to sell Singularity.  She has had much work from hull, to deck and includes a custom sprit and awesome sails.

Working with agent now to initiate the process but if yourself or friend is interested in an awesome 44, please reach out for details.

Thanks,

Owen

Dave Moore

May 29, 2024, 7:04:56 PMMay 29
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hello Owen (and J/4x group)
May I ask a few questions about Singularity?
Hull number? Race history? One or two heads?
Big fan of the J/44!
Thank you
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Owen Harren

May 29, 2024, 7:09:11 PMMay 29
to j4x-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Hull 60
With me Narragansett Bay and offshore newport racing.

If you want to DM me we can exchange info and discuss more if like

Owen