Rerendering tomahawk components

Gan...@j4fry.org

Feb 3, 2009, 3:09:40 AM2/3/09
to j4fry
Rerendering tomahawk components
By: Florian Scholz (scholzf) - 2008-05-15 07:44
Hello,

I try to rerender the tree2 tomahawk component with the ajax j4fry
component. My problem is, that I need a kind of lazy loading tree.
Children nodes should be added and rendered after expanding
respectively clicking a node.

Does it work in principle or isn't it possible to rerender tomahawk
components with j4fry?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Bremen...

Florian

RE: Rerendering tomahawk components
By: ganesh (ganeshpuriProject Admin) - 2008-05-16 07:07
Hi Florian,
J4Fry AJAX works well with tomhawk tree2. It should also be
possible to add nodes with AJAX. Can you please provide a code example
of your problems with lazy loading?
Greetz,
Ganesh

RE: Rerendering tomahawk components
By: Florian Scholz (scholzf) - 2008-05-16 13:15
Hi Ganesh,

thanks for your fast reply.

First, I solved my problem. :-)

I had an updateActionListener tomahawk component enclosed
by the j4fry ajax component to detect the clicked node.
Remembering your Java Magazin article, I don't need an
updateActionListener. Like you suggest with the Row Method pattern, I
implemented the action method in the node class.

Thanks for the informative article, by the way.

Greetings
Florian

RE: Rerendering tomahawk components
By: ganesh (ganeshpuriProject Admin) - 2008-05-17
07:40
Hi,
Great to hear that your problem was solved with the
solutions of my article.
You where running into a known bug:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1948760&group_id=165177&atid=834608
(J4Fry AJAX + t:updateActionListener), that will be fixed soon.
Greetz,
Ganesh