SOS Having a hard time implementing this into my project

Zachary Thacker

May 29, 2021, 3:33:32 PMMay 29
to j2objc-discuss
So Im following the directions given here: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000BrLWT/i-have-downloaded-the-ios-source-code-from-httpswwwstcomenembeddedsoftwarestswst25ios001htmlicmptt12997gloct2019part-number-stswst25ios002but-when-i-am-compiling-the-code-i-am-facing-compilation-issue-in-the-source-code

... and I'm finding this impossibly difficult to set up in my own project. The framework im using depends on this being implemented in my project and I can't seem to figure it put. Is anyone willing to hop on Zoom with me and figure this out?