New J2ObjC Blog Guest Post

Tom Ball

Sep 22, 2020, 10:57:05 PM9/22/20
to j2objc-discuss
Alberto Misail, one of our interns this summer, just published a J2ObjC Blog post describing the tool he wrote that converts TestNG classes to JUnit. It's a great read of how a complex "code mapping" task can be accomplished without a full-blown semantic translator, and so might inspire a solution for your next project hurdle:

https://j2objc.blogspot.com/2020/09/mapping-tests-from-testng-to-junit.html

Tata San

Oct 16, 2020, 6:12:19 AM10/16/20
to j2objc-...@googlegroups.com