Race Results 9/4/19

1 view

Alan Rosenbloom

Sep 5, 2019, 7:51:45 PM9/5/19
to Fleet 61
Willie asked me to post last nights results.
FINALY no storms. Fading breeze, but beautiful night to end our season

Heat wave
Jeepers
Panic Attack
Trouble
Watercolor
ForceG 5 (A) for effort showing with dirty bottom

francine alheid

Sep 5, 2019, 9:16:01 PM9/5/19
to j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
thanks to big trouble and willie for committee
it was Watercolour’s first and actually only race of the season, and we managed to do a really nice spin set and gybe, and then make all the mistakes for the season.
but it was a beautiful nite, a pleasant enjoyable sail w the crew, and an ever entertaining sunset.

image1.jpeg

Sent from francine 💕 ⛵️
This is the "J24 Fleet 61" Google Group

Also see our fleet website: http://j24fleet61.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "J24 Fleet 61" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/j24-fleet-61/858FB4E6-28F2-4B86-8134-07CB7043E7C2%40gmail.com.

Leigh Beer

Sep 5, 2019, 10:19:19 PM9/5/19
to j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
I second that!! Thank you Willie & crew on Big Trouble for a beautiful night. It was my 1st race on a J24 this season too, and even though Force G5 was dragging  a shopping cart around the course, we had a few drinks, a few laughs & watched a stunning sunset. A glorious last night of racing!

image1.jpeg

Sent from the Deep Blue Sea