Sailing in 2020

Jeep and Tina

Nov 5, 2019, 11:38:45 AM11/5/19
to j24-fleet-...@googlegroups.com, j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
HI all,

First fl61 and j24 racing is not dead and a lot is going on and around Eastchester Bay. Most likely at 4 pm today EBYRA will become a defunct organization and a new sailing group will be formed. The new organization is very one design friendly and entry fee is expected to be more in line with what we have been paying. RC duty will be minimal and may not be required at all. More good news to follow.

This is a great opportunity for us to continue racing and I would like to convene a meeting of skippers and anyone else interested in sailing j24s. this is a good opportunity for us to re-think how we want to sail.

I will be contacting you shortly with further news and time and date for a fleet meeting.

The Harlem YC is open Thurs,-Sunday as a possible meeting location or at anyone’s place who wants to volunteer an alternate location.

Jeep

Steve Schwartz

Nov 5, 2019, 11:49:30 AM11/5/19
to j24-fl...@googlegroups.com
Jeep,

All good ! Thanks for sending this out, perhaps a few hours early. Not a big deal. This should indeed be an interesting EBYRA meeting this afternoon. I’m going to be the new delegate from CIYC as of today.

We’ll have a solid new Wednesday night series next summer and great opportunities for all kinds of boats to take part. It’s easy to start an instant J-24 division, all we need is J-24’s and just add water.

I’d enjoy chatting with you in person on the phone to get your ideas to make it even more of a good thing.

Steve

Sent from my iPad