CRAB Cup August 20th

Warren Richter

Aug 7, 2022, 8:58:45 PM8/7/22
to j22fl...@googlegroups.com

Hey Everybody,

The CRAB Cup to support Chesapeake Regional Accessable Boating is in less than two weeks on August 20th.

I hope that you will consider registering for this great event. CRAB will have six of their boats in this pursuit race - one of the few if not only regattas the CRAB guests get to participate in each year.  The participation of the race boats in Annapolis makes the regatta even more rewarding for the CRAB Skippers and Crew that have been practicing for all year for something many of us get to do several times a week.

There is a great party after the race at EYC with drinks, food, and a band. I hope to see you in on a couple of weeks on the water!

Warren

Gregory Urban

Aug 18, 2022, 8:36:07 AM8/18/22
to j22fl...@googlegroups.com
I registered and noticed two other J/22s on the list. What division did you guys register for? I elected PHRF C.

Drew Mutch

Aug 18, 2022, 8:43:22 AM8/18/22
to Gregory Urban, j22fleet-19
Yew, phrf C. Today is the last day to register if anyone else wants to join us and make a one design!

The forecast looks great... support a good cause.

Drew
1002