Fwd: 15 Entries For The J/22 ECC & Lots of Exciting Updates!

David Waiting

Oct 17, 2022, 10:52:28 AM10/17/22
to J22 Annapolis Fleet 19

The J/22 ECC is less than 2 weeks away!

GET READY FOR THE J/22 EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIP!

  • 16 BOATS REGISTERED! Racing begins Sat, Oct 29! Follow the results here
  • Join your favorite J/24 friends at the SSA Friday afternoon to kick off the festivities with the Quantum Sails Dock Talk with Travis Odenbach. Then, head on up to the Quantum Loft for their Friday night Open House with your favorite J/24 and J/70 sailors too! Be sure to swing by the Boatyard Bar & Grill too for the best crab cakes in town!
  • Saturday Night Regatta Party - The COSTUME PARTY IS BACK! Live music, daily photos, Silent Auction to benefit Gold Star Sailing & more! Bring your favorite funny costumes & let's get this party started!
  • Sunday BBQ & Awards - Who will be the next J/22 East Coast Champions?

For more info and to follow the results, visit
 https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eid=15237

Looking for Crew or a Boat? Check out Crew Board!
This year during the J/24 North American Championship & J/22 East Coast Championship, we will hold a Silent Auction supporting Gold Star Sailing. Gold Star Sailing ⭐️ is a non-profit (501-c-3) charity that hosts sailing camps for the children of our fallen service members.

We would love for all teams to consider participating by donating an auction item. Items could include something distinct from your home town or country. To arrange a donation, please contact Andrea at thepow...@gmail.comwww.goldstarsailing.org

Silent Auction Featured Donation
Velocitek SpeedPuck

Velocitek has generously donated a SpeedPuck for the Silent Auction for the J/22s! The all-new SpeedPuck. The GPS speedometer for sailing. With a 30 hour battery and a faster, more accurate GPS module the SpeedPuck is better than ever.

They have also donated a Pro Start for all of our J/24 friends that will be joining the party Sat night too!
YACHTSCORING REGATTA SITE

 THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS REGATTA SPONSORS!

Twitter
Facebook
Link
Website
Email
Copyright © 2022 J/22 Fleet 19, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
J/22 Fleet 19
311 First Street
c/o Severn Sailing Association
Annapolis, Md 21403

Add us to your address book

You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp