Izpack 4.3.4 antactions.xml not being deployed during installation

Christopher Mugdan

Aug 12, 2022, 11:21:02 AM8/12/22
to izpack-user
Unfortunately I have a legacy system that is using Izpack 4.3.4 and I need to deploy an antactions.xml file for uninstallation purposes. The installer is installing files to a current directory (not a new installation directory) and also it has panels that modify files in the directory hierarchy. I am trying to build an uninstaller using antactions.xml so that the original files can be reverted to during uninstallation.

I am trying to deploy the antactions.xml file to the root of the installation location. The uninstaller is written, but the antactions.xml file never gets there so the uninstaller complains that it cannot find it, naturally. Is there some trick to this?

We have other installers that instal whole hierarchies under their root folder and they work fine. Is the problem that the directory hierarchy already exists?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Mugdan