izpack 5.2.0 jdk11

goua...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2021, 4:26:44 AM8/19/21
to izpack-user
Hello,

I need to know when the new version izpack 5.2.0 will be released ?
I need that new version to migrate to jdk 11
Thanks a lot
Cheers

Andreas Kuhtz

Aug 19, 2021, 12:16:29 PM8/19/21
to izpack-user
Hello,

Do you use maven build?
The you can use the following __forked__ dependency:
<plugin>
   <groupId>org.bidib.org.codehaus.izpack</groupId>
   <artifactId>izpack-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>5.2.0.M2</version>
</plugin>

Otherwise the distribution of the  __forked__ repo is here:

Cheers

Stoyan, Herbert

Aug 19, 2021, 3:45:26 PM8/19/21
to izpac...@googlegroups.com

Dear Andreas, I miss an information about the date. When is the new Version ready?

What about MacOS? Will it produce Mac-Apps?

best regards, Herbert