[izpack-user] Corrupted icons after install

Bill Findeisen

May 5, 2012, 9:28:02 AM5/5/12
to us...@izpack.codehaus.org
Anyone run into an issue with icons getting corrupted during the
install? My shortcut icon files are not showing and cannot be opened by
irfanview (Invalid or unsupported ICO file).

They appear fine before izpack packages them up for installation. I
have tried several different files with the same result.

Thanks,
Bill

rogel nocedo

May 7, 2012, 3:26:58 AM5/7/12
to us...@izpack.codehaus.org
I am not certain but I think there is a file dimension or size of the ico file.

Torsten Stolpmann

May 19, 2012, 7:05:40 PM5/19/12
to us...@izpack.codehaus.org
Are you building the installer using maven? If yes, did you make sure
that resource filtering is turned off for your icon files?

Hope this helps,

Torsten