Single account across izpack.atlassian.net is coming

René Krell

Jan 17, 2017, 3:48:13 PM1/17/17
to izpack-announce
Greetings to all contributors,

Atlassian informed me about a planned improvement on our cloud instance, currently providing Jira, Confluence and HipChat, which I'd like to share with you:

In February, your Atlassian login experience will change.

On he izpack.atlassian.net site there will be soon activated Atlassian account. Generally it's a single account that can be used across Atlassian cloud products: JIRA Software, JIRA Core, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, and Bitbucket.

What will happen?
• Starting Monday, February 6th 2017, Atlassian will begin updating the login experience for izpack.atlassian.net.
• When the update occurs, users won't be logged out. The next time you log in, you'll go through a simple email verification process that takes about 20 seconds.
• That's it!

Cheers,
René